Scary stuff, I never cut up treated fence posts etc to use in our burner, just stick to proper logs from trees. Out of interest ( I don’t use them for burning ) does anyone know if some of the pallet wood is treated with this stuff ?
No , that's the thing , arsenic is not destroyed by burning , The fumes and ash are highly toxic . I am now shitting it as smell of garlic like the wood I just cut can mean arsenic treated . Painted wood thats old could have lead paint , and lead can have arsenic in it too . Double danger !
When wiring in vehicles burns the residue is highly corrosive acidic compound and will eat into your flesh and in some cases has meant amputation to stop its progress,its highly dangerous.Not to mention gas pressurised units for collision energy absorption and air bags.All the electronics contain toxic heavy metals which boil off as toxic vapors as do most of the adhesives and sealers. All the emergency services know this.
Vehicle on fire,leave the area,dont stand in the fumes filming the drama like sime eejits do.
Last Edit: Jan 27, 2019 13:53:29 GMT by NomadiCris
Di occhi belli ne è pieno il mondo,ma di occhi che ti guardano con sincerità e amore, c'è ne sono pochi www.ukhippies.boards.net